WordPress.org

Forums

WordPress Social Login
[resolved] Receiving "no such file" warning for GitHub login (4 posts)

  1. Erlend Sogge Heggen
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    I get this warning when I try to log in using GitHub:

    Warning: require_once(/var/www/test/org/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/hybridauth/Hybrid/Providers/Github.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/test/org/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/hybridauth/Hybrid/Provider_Adapter.php on line 79 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/test/org/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/hybridauth/Hybrid/Providers/Github.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/test/org/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-social-login/hybridauth/Hybrid/Provider_Adapter.php on line 79

    I've set up the application on GitHub just like I've set up other, successfully tested applications.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-social-login/

  2. Miled
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    thanks for reporting this Erlend!

    I've just committed the fix to this issue by changing Github to GitHub (yeah im proud windows user :D).

  3. Erlend Sogge Heggen
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hah okay, cheers. I'll test it as soon as the update has propagated through the system. Thanks a bunch for the prompt response and fix!

    p.s. you might wanna get used to marking topics as resolved when you reply to them knowing your answer will most likely be the resolution the poster was looking for. On your plugin page it looked like you were unresponsive because 0 out of 10 threads were reported resolved. They should get better at prompting original posters to do this as well though... Nothing an angrily worded letter can't fix.

  4. Erlend Sogge Heggen
    Member
    Posted 2 years ago #

    There's something strange going on with the update.

    My installed version says "1.2.0", yet I know for sure I have not updated the plugin since I first installed it, which was prior to the update released on the 22nd. It even says "Last Updated: 2012-08-15".

    Yet on your plugin page, it says the latest version is "1.2.0" and "Last Updated: 2012-8-22". The changelog only goes up to 1.1.9 though.

    I'm still experiencing the same GitHub issue because of the typo, so something has gone wrong with the plugin update.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic