WordPress version: 3.3.1
WordPress SEO version: 1.2.2
I did this: Activated the plugin
I expected the plugin to do this: Display all pages correctly
Instead it did this: I have a page where the posts are presented by date descending (archive). When the plugin is activated, it doesn't display anything.
I tried your suggestions (installing the dev version) and I went a little beyond this and tried 1.2.1, 1.2 and finally 1.1.9 on my test site and I can confirm that the problem is specific to the 1.2.x series as the page renders correctly with version 1.1.9
Thanks for your help and for a great plugin!