[Resolved] [Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] Multiple glitches in version 0.2.1
I’ve come across a number of minor, but annoying, glitches with the latest version of WordPress SEO.
1. When typing in the SEO Title or Meta Description fields, Firefox will suddenly run very slowly. Currently, to be efficient, I have to type the text in notepad and paste into these fields. (The slow-down is to the extreme, it will cause Firefox to momentarily become non-responsive – on a I5 processor, 4GB RAM, and Windows 7) – haven’t tried this in IE, Chrome, etc.
2. Under indexation, I have disable indexing of authors and tags, yet there is no “robots” meta tag on these pages, e.g. http://speakspanishlikeagringo.com/author/Graeme/
3. Not a biggie – but as the functionality is there, it should work: I have turned on meta keywords, and in the template put %%tag%% to use the current tags in the meta keywords field (saves cutting and pasting them). However, meta keywords are not generated automatically, e.g. http://speakspanishlikeagringo.com/30-day-learn-spanish-challenge/
(As can be seen in the code, meta description field is put in there correctly, but of course this is not from a template)
%%tag%% should work correctly, as it turns up correctly in the tag pages title using the template, e.g. http://speakspanishlikeagringo.com/tag/spanish-language/
I think that is all I’ve noticed so far, using this plugin on most of my sites now.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] Multiple glitches in version 0.2.1’ is closed to new replies.