[Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] Internal Links error and files editor robots.txt
Ok a couple of issues.
1) The SEO button in the new admin bar I am getting a bug. Under the SEO Setting > Internal Links I get
“You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”
Here is the link which returned:
I am the admin and only user actually.
2) The plugin asks me if I want to hide WordPress SEO box from the attachment page.
But no WordPress SEO box actually appears under the attachment
3) When I click on the Edit files page of the plugin I only see the .htaccess editor
I don’t see a robots.txt editor under the Edit Files page
4) If I click on the No Index and No Follow in the WordPress SEO box should not be recorded on the robots.txt file as it is currently found in the head of the post?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] Internal Links error and files editor robots.txt’ is closed to new replies.