I'm using Yoast SEO Plugin in a site which has installed WPML in order to have several languages. I have decided to set up languages by SUBDOMAINS.
Yoast SEO Plugin is working correctly in main domain.
I have set up subdomains as different websites in Google Webmaster in order to point each subdomain to a country (United Kingdom, France, ...)
Google Webmaster tools return a warning only in subdomains.
In subdomain I can see an increment in crawl errors.
URLs not found are:
and so on.
I suppose that this is happening because in 2003 the subdomain didn't exist.
Also, in Plugin configuration, I have disabled completely archives by date.
I have checked everything and I have no idea on how to disable archives by date in subdomains that are set up on WPML.
Thank you very much for your assistance.