I have 5 domains pointing to the same server. the domain names are important because people find it easier to remember a certain domain depending on their native language.
I’ve written filter code to translate links in my site to root-relative links. so far, it seems to be working really well, but it did cause a problem with WPSEO’s %%BLOGLINK%% in the RSS feeds.
my filters work in 6 different places, including site_url() and home_url() which get_bloginfo() now uses to return those items. this works fine everywhere except where WPSEO tries to generate the %%BLOGLINK%% value.
I could have manually specified the full href value in WPSEO’s settings but I did this, for now:
in WPSEO/frontend/class-frontend.php::rss_replace_vars(), specifically for the $bloglink assignment statement, I changed get_bloginfo() to get_bloginfo_rss(). that allowed me to build one more filter specifically for url’s headed for rss feeds.