Our site is running Genesis 1.7.1 with the Alliance Child Theme.
We are experiencing a problem with the editor when WP SEO is activated:
- The “html” toolbar is visible in the visual mode
- The link dialogue window doesn’t show existing pages to link to
- When you enter a link manually the system closes the edit screen and sends us back to the post listing page.
- The cancel button doesn’t work
This behavior only happens with WP SEO activated. I de-activated all other plugins and changed the theme to 2011 with the same results.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress SEO by Yoast] Cannot create links in posts’ is closed to new replies.