Under Network – Sites, I see both sites.
Under my primary domain, I’m only seeing the primary site.
I believe I’ve set up everything correctly.
– Added allow multisite true, then added text to wp-config and htaccess for subdirectories
– Added sunrise.php to wp-content
– added define sunrise on
– add mu-plugins, dropped domain mapping plugin in to that
– added IP address in domain mapping
– added new site “2”, no primary
I see both sites under Network – Sites, but not under Dashboard – My Sites in the primary.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress MU Domain Mapping] Only see primary domain under Dashboard – My Sites’ is closed to new replies.