[Plugin: WordPress MU Domain Mapping] Adding a domain in Domain Mapper setttings causes neither URL
Weird one. Using WordPress MU. Domain Mapper is installed and works on several blogs with no problems. All blogs in this installation have the naming convention – blogname.wordpress.companyname.com.
I simply activate the DM plugin on the required blog, go to the settings screen, add the new domain name and save. Then I add the domain name to the server alias in the vhosts file for the main url and it works every time……… except this time.
This is the same installation of MU but on a blog I didn’t create and I’m not sure of it’s history. I activate the DM plugin – original URL still works fine (i.e. blogname.wordpress.companyname.com). I add the new URl (i.e. http://www.blogname.eu) to the plugin settings and save and add the new URL to the vhosts file as always….. Now the original URL will not work and neither will the new url. Both just sit on loading – no error page no nothing.
No idea where to even start looking! No error in Apache log. It’s like it’s stuck in a loop. If anyone could give me a heads up on where to even look it would be great. I’m going around in circles myself with this.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress MU Domain Mapping] Adding a domain in Domain Mapper setttings causes neither URL’ is closed to new replies.