Most WordPress Mobile Pack users will be surprised to learn that PercentMobile now charges $99 per month for commercial mobile sites.
Here’s what I received from them today:
PercentMobile is coming out of beta and in the process of rolling out several remarkable enhancements to your mobile analytics reports including trending across your various data points.
It’s time to choose your edition of PercentMobile
As part of this release, existing account owners we will need to select between the two types of accounts at PercentMobile we now offer, Personal Edition or Commercial Edition.
Each Personal Edition account comes with FREE, complete, and easy to understand mobile analytics reports. With this account level you can also choose (but are not obligated) to add additional paid subscriptions on the site report level for features such as calendar, export, and saved reports.
Choose this plan if:
* You are creating this account for personal, non-commercial use.
* You make less then $10,000.00 per year in revenue on the website you will be tracking.
* You are developing a product, service, or project which is not currently commercial, but it might be in the future.
* You are sending under 100,000 events per month. One event equals one desktop or mobile page view or action sent to PercentMobile.
Commercial Edition accounts start at $99.00 per month. FREE 30-day trial. No obligation, no credit card necessary. Commercial accounts and all the sites added within the account come complete with features such as calendar, export, saved reports, and a new account-level report that aggregates all the sites reports you have under your account into a single meta report.
Choose this plan if:
* You are creating this account for a business, enterprise, or brand.
* You make more then $10,000.00 per year in revenue on the website you will be tracking.
* You charge a fee for product and/or services offered on the website you will be tracking.
You will bring PercentMobile report data into your product and intend to sell those services.
* You are a charitable or non-profit organization and wish PercentMobile to make a donation of it’s services.
I will not use PercentMobile’s limited feature service. Instead, I will use many of the FREE and PROVEN tracking services to capture my mobile statistics. Integration with the StatPress Reloaded plugin would be great.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress Mobile Pack] Avoid PercentMobile for Commercial Sites ($99 per month)’ is closed to new replies.