Using WordPress 3.3.2 and 3.0.4 of the HTTPS plugin.
Setting the ssl url to a subdomain works, however using the:
– SSL host: https://sslblog.domain.com
– Using Force SSL exclusively (Posts and pages without Force SSL enabled will be redirected to HTTP.)
– Force SSL Administration – When this is checked, editing a page post will show the permalink as https://sslblog.domain.com… which is incorrect.
– Also, when you go to preview a post, it will try and show https://blog.domain.com… which doesn’t load and shows “You do not have permission to preview drafts.. Adding ssl to the url will display the preview.
If I turn off Force SSL Administration and set the param define(‘FORCE_SSL_ADMIN’, true); in wp-config.php, the permalink url shows correctly, but the previews still do not work.
Just wondering if there is a workaround for getting the previews to work in this configuration (other than adding ssl manually to the preview urls)
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] problems with an ssl subdomain and preview’ is closed to new replies.