Hi folks, this looks like a great plugin, it’s the easiest to use that I’ve come across and seems to work pretty well.
There’s a few things I’d love to see improved though (and hopefully are in the pipeline, as I am aware it’s still in beta)
- Validation errors – 50 errors on one admittedly fairly complex form – seems to be putting closing ‘</p>’ tags after all my labels, some
- tags not being closed, among other things.
- Fieldsets – would love to have control over what’s in a fieldset and what the legend for the fieldset is, – it seems to create some, but not always where I expect/want them
- ‘Content sections’ – these seem a bit erratic in how they appear in the form. I put one at the beginning of my form, and it just put the text in with no ‘<p>’ tags or anything around it, but ones I put further down the form had ‘<p>’ tags around them, but these didn’t close until after the next field’s label (hence more validation errors).
Otherwise, great work, this is looking very promising.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress Forms]Great plugin, but a few things that need tweaking’ is closed to new replies.