Version: It first occurred with 126.96.36.199 or whatever was the most recent before this last upgrade. — I saw the problem, thought upgrading might fix it. Didn’t. So now the version is 188.8.131.52
#1) Did not have permission to view it & Log didn’t show up as an admin menu option.
I did most of the regular stuff
– yes i am logged in as admin
– deactivated and reactivated
– got Capabilities manager, unchecked and checked
– I also tried other roles, to set the permissions for those but no good.
Finally I edited line 162 of wp-download-monitor.php so it would show the Log submenu link no matter what.
(Removed if (get_option(‘wp_dlm_log_downloads’)==’yes’) )
So that’s problem #1.
#2 Now I can see the log page. It stopped logging 2 weeks ago (July 9 2010). There are only 9 logged, all from us internally testing. So once upon a time it was working. We are positive there have been downloads since.
I also looked in the database, and the records there are the same ones that show up on the Log page.
** I don’t want to delete all the way, because it was time-consuming to set it all up **
– Was there a change that happened around July 9?
– I can’t see why it would just stop logging.
Anyway, need a fix. Client is N.O.T. happy.
It logged for a
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress Download Monitor] Stopped Logging. Not showing Log link. Arg!’ is closed to new replies.