[Plugin: WordPress Download Monitor] A few functionality requests
Firstly I must say this is a great plugin, I’ve only been using it for a short time now but it is very useful. However I would like to make a few requests (hopefully my working for the requests makes sense):
– Add support for downloading non-member files outside the public_html directory. Only membership required files can currently be downloaded from outside public_html.
– Anti-hotlinking options (list of domains which are blocked from directly downloading files which are not directly linked).
– Make download counts not increase for certain group types or users.
– Instead of converting category names to proper case on the download pages return them in the case they are listed as in the database.
The first time I installed this plugin (version 3.1.4) I made a few of these changes simply to the PHP download script but seeing as how you provide such great support for it I was hoping you would be able to implement these changes.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress Download Monitor] A few functionality requests’ is closed to new replies.