[Resolved] [Plugin: WordPress Backup to Dropbox] Not Working – Please reply
I hate that I am still having trouble with this plugin.
here is history as of 13:09 on 7/20:
Backup started on 2012-07-20 at 05:33:34
Backup completed on 2012-07-19 at 11:17:41
Backup started on 2012-07-19 at 01:55:43
Backup completed on 2012-07-18 at 16:33:27
Backup started on 2012-07-18 at 08:57:07
1. I have barely changed my wordpress files in last few days. Should it take 8-10 hours to back up?
2. The last back-up in dropbox is from 7/18. There is no error log for 7/19 or 7/20.
3. I understand that if nothing has changed except database then only the sql file will be in the backup folder. Is this correct? If so, it would be helpful to put this in documentation.
4. It would also be helpful if the history were more detailed, esp. when back-up is going on. Seeing as how it is supposedly taking 8 hours it would be good to see if the number of files is actually changing.
5. I would be happy to recommend this plug-in and donate if it works. At this point I am thinking it is not and I’ll have to replace it.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: WordPress Backup to Dropbox] Not Working – Please reply’ is closed to new replies.