I had this plugin working perfectly on a standalone site, but I needed to incorporate that into a WordPress Multisite network (using subdirectories). Now the plugin doesn't work because the location tracking seems to be giving the wrong data. If I set the default to UK, then the plugin gives US links for my IP address here (which the Ip2Nation homepage correctly identifies as UK). If I disable US then the links always return whatever is set as the default country. I tried poking around a bit in the code and got wierd results. In some tests it seemed that it was always showing the US which indicated that the IP address check was never returning a valid value. I've reinstalled the Ip2Nationa database - including using the latest SQL from the IP2Nation site.
I know this works fine on standalone sites so I think there must be something odd in the Multisite installation which is affecting the IP function.
I can supply logins to my test install if that would be useful!
Thanks so much