I'm trying your plugin in a site with WP-FB AutoConnect.
Everything works like a charm, but I find a bit hard to explain to new users (those who use FB to register on this site, instead of WP registration) that they have to:
- Click on "Login with FB" in a sidebar widget;
- Authorize my custom application in the following popup
- once registered, visit the Wordbooker options page and click on "Connect with Facebook"
- Authorize Wordbooker application in the new popup
- get to the front page and start writing their content.
Is there a way to join the two authorizations into one? Ideally, one would create his own custom application and use the API secret and key for Wordbooker, so the user who registers using FB connect would authorize posting content to his/her wall at the same time.