Word Replacer
WP3/MU Minor Issues (3 posts)

  1. erythisis
    Posted 5 years ago #

    I added Word Replacer to a relatively fresh install of WP 3.0.4 with MU active and about ten other plugins (including domain mapping). I met with two issues though.

    One is that the plugin needs to check that the correct form is being submitted when attempting to apply changes. I had to make the $_POST conditional verify that one of the word replacer variables was specifically set (not null) as a crutch so it wouldn't spit out an (occasionally fatal) error when I submitted an unrelated plugin's form.

    Second, if the plugin is "network activated" instead of individually activated, it will not let me save the replacements on any site other than the primary. I skipped on tweaking the code for a fix on this issue, but I believe it is worth looking over at some point.


  2. takien
    Plugin Author

    Posted 5 years ago #

    thanks for the but report,
    please let me know if there are any another bug found.
    will be fixed soon.

  3. takien
    Plugin Author

    Posted 5 years ago #

    helo erythisis
    i have fixed the $_POST bug, please upgrade to newer version (0.2.2).
    not tested on multi site though.

    thank you for using my plugin.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Word Replacer
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic