I think Woocommerce is a great ecommerce solution for WordPress, but there is just one thing that is bothering me and that I can’t seem to resolve (before I start buying extensions I need to make sure the layout I have in mind is possible and works flawlessly).
I searched around but could not find the answer to my question 🙁
I would like to have a product list view in the shop instead of a grid view (with pictures).
I’m starting a sandwich shop and there is no need for me to have large images etc in a grid view, but I would like to have all my products (sandwiches, salads and soups) listed on my page in 1 long list.
Basically, I want to do the following in my horizontal product list:
1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7
1. A really small thumbnail/icon of the product (50×50)
2. Product Name (clickable to single product page)
3. Category (Bread / Salad / Soup)
4. Option to choose quantity of product (like in the single product page)
5. Select variations (type of bread + size of sandwich)
6. Price (variable to selected options in 4.)
7. Add to cart button
So each product has one single line/row in a big table with the option to add each product in the correct amount / variation to the shopping cart.
Does anyone know how I can achieve this (if this is possible) or point me in the right direction?
I looked around (please note that I don’t want to promote this link in any way, it’s just to give an idea of the direction I want to go) and found something similar http://producto.syncthemes.com/products/?layout=list&order=latest&show=12 where you have the option to show the products in a list view.
Any help would be highly appreciated!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce] Woocommerce product grid view VS list view’ is closed to new replies.