[Resolved] [Plugin: WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce] some blank admin pages after moving to remote server
I set up Woocommerce on my local server and moved everything to my remote server yesterday. Some of the admin pages show a blank screen, seems to be all edit.php and post-new.php pages:
– posts: …/wp-admin/edit.php
– add post: …/wp-admin/post-new.php
– pages: …/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=page
– add page: …/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=page
– settings tax tab after saving (but the saved values themselves are updated correctly): …/wp-admin/admin.php?page=woocommerce&tab=tax&saved=true
– orders: …/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=shop_order
– coupons: …/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=shop_coupon
– Products: …/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=product
– Add product: …/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=product
– product categories: …/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=product_cat&post_type=product
this affects only the main site of my multisite install, where I already set up all products and tested orders locally. I have two subsites with shops, too. On these sites I set up woocommerce but without products, here everything works fine.
Wordpress 3.4 multisite
all other plugins deactivated or even deleted
switched to twenty eleven theme
WP Debug shows nothing
Buttons clicked, didn’t help: Empty product cache, reset cababilities
I did several WPMU local installs before and moved them successfully to a remote server, but not with woocommerce before. I use to do a search and replace in the sql dump for the domain name and server path. After importing the sql dump I go with a search query through the database and adjust manually the numbers where the domain name is included inside of serialized data.
Could it be something with the domain name?
Are there any specific data in the database that could block and that I can delete?
Thanks for any ideas in advance,
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce] some blank admin pages after moving to remote server’ is closed to new replies.