I recently created a photography blog at http://mt4x4.com
I get quite a few people asking me for photos on a disc from the events I photograph, so I've setup a cart with woocommerce.
Everything seems to be working well, except I'm not seeing any ecommerce transactions in Google Analytics. I would like to get this working if at all possible.
I am thinking maybe I have missed a step setting up ecommerce tracking or my theme or other plugins could be causing issues with the ecommerce tracking.
To head off a few questions...here are the steps I've taken to setup ecommerce tracking.
- I have checked the "Add eCommerce tracking code to the thankyou page" check box on the integration tab.
- I have entered the GA ID into the id box
- I have NOT checked the "Add tracking code to your site's footer. You don't need to enable this if using a 3rd party analytics plugin." checkbox because I'm using Yoast's GA plugin.
- My GA account for the site is tracking properly and is enabled as an ecommerce site. I have a no filter profile running as well.
- I have received and processed orders.
On the site I have the following installed:
- I am using the Hatch theme
- I have Yoast SEO and Google Analytics Plugins running
- I have Bulletproof security running