I've been using this plugin for a site with a ton of different widgets that needed multiple conditions, and it's worked great so far!
Now, I've added just a few more widgets, with only one condition each, and some(three) of the widgets' page conditions aren't working. The same single-page conditions worked for all those other widgets, but now a couple of these single ones aren't working. It's got to be something different about the pages I'm limiting them to, but each page is very simple, and practically a duplicate of any that are working.
I've tried both the visual logic and the advanced hard-coded conditions. Neither are working.