[Plugin: White Label CMS] Hiding post author Quick edit bug ?
I think I found a bug. Here is what happens:
1. Go to Settings > White label CMS > Admin settings, under Hide metaboxes, check the Author checkbox (so Author will hide).
2. Go to Posts > all posts. You’ll find the list of post, now without the Author column.
3. On any post in this list, hover to see the editing link, click Quick edit. Make a change (for example, set the post to be Sticky). Click Update…
4. Now the Author name of that post is ADDED to the table (updated through ajax I suppose), pushing all other table cells in the same row to the right. It doesn’t look nice.
Refreshing the post listing makes it look ok again (with no author).
Is this a bug? Could you fix it?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: White Label CMS] Hiding post author Quick edit bug ?’ is closed to new replies.