I’ve been having a problem changing the image used specifically for the mobile site header. Our website is http://bjseminars.com.au
I created an image that proved too small, so want to change it. Although I’ve now created another, which I hope will be the correct size, the previous version is still loading. I’m assuming this may be because it loads via the Wapple server?
Steps I’ve taken to try and fix the issue include a combination of the following:
1) Clearing browser cache each time (of course)
2) De-activating, deleting, reinstalling and activating the Wapple WordPress plugin
3) Checking the site via FTP, php admin and MySQL to ensure no files or database entries remain after the plugin is uninstalled (there appear to be no tables in SQL anyway for this plugin, even when installed and activated)
4) Deleting the Wapple Architect Dev Key AND the site itself, using the Wapple website dashboard, then obtaining a new dev key and adding the site again before reinstalling and activating the plugin.
None of these have worked and the old image is still showing on the mobile site, although the new one is there in the Wapple plugin settings area of our WordPress admin.
I also have no idea why the settings are kept in the plugin settings area, even though the plugin is deactivated and deleted. They all appear again exactly as I’d set them as soon as I reinstall the plugin. I can’t find any SQL database entries or table items to delete that would fix this either. Where are these ‘leftover’ files and settings stored in the WordPress installation, so they can be deleted before reinstalling and reactivating a completely ‘fresh’ copy of the plugin?
Any advice or assistance you can give me would be much appreciated!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Wapple Architect Mobile Plugin for WordPress] Problem with changing header image’ is closed to new replies.