I’m using WordPress MU (specifically v2.8.6). All blogs are going to use the same theme. Some questions.
1) Is the correct way to install this for MU is to put it in /wp-content/plugins/ and then do the “Activate Site-wide”? Or are we suppose to put it in /wp-content/mu-plugins/? (I currently have it on former).
2) On MU, does that mean every blog have to be configured separately?
3) I use “sub-directories” for MU. So blogs are like http://localhost/blog_name_1/, http://localhost/blog_name_2/, etc… The problem is with the CDN on, it will look for a CSS style like “http://bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/blog_name_1/wp-content/themes/default/style.css”, “http://bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/blog_name_2/wp-content/themes/default/style.css”, etc.. even though they are using the same theme. So in the CDN it has multiple paths to the same theme content (http://cdn_path/blog_name/wp-content/…).
4) How do you use the CSS/JS minify? I assume we have to use the CSS/JS file management and manually add each file right? But how do you put it in the theme? Is there a function we have to use? Does this also mean, every time we switch themes this process of putting the files has to be done?
5) What is the difference between “Disk (basic)” and “Disk (enhanced)” for page caching?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] WordPress MU and theme questions’ is closed to new replies.