Does anyone have a suggestion on the preferred upgraded method? I tried the upgrade option to do it through wp-admin, but it failed to de-activate plugin, and didn't work. I hate updating the files live on my server, but if that's the best way, I guess I can do that.
- Do I need to de-activate the plugin before upgrading it?
- Do I need to back up my config files (running wpmu) before upgrading?
- Should I remove the config files from the server after backing up?
- Should I 'uninstall' the plugin and then re-install it?
- Has anything changed in the advanced-cache.php file?
Final question, unrelated to the upgrade. I noticed in the plugin directory, you have a memcached.ini file, with some extra settings, as well as a modifiled php.ini file. Are these setting that you are recommending making, or that have to be made in order to use W3 total cache effectively?
Thanks for the help Frederick! The plugin rocks, and hoping it's going to help us hit some pretty substantial traffic numbers on our hardware.