[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Updated OK, until I enabled CDN
Just upgraded to 3.4.2 today and am upgrading plugins one by one. W3 Total Cache worked OK at first, but there were numerous messages about various settings that were neglected, I assume because they are newer than my previous version. I enabled CDN, my site went blank, including the admin page. I disabled the plugin manually, which brought the site back up, but had to manually disable several files in the wp-content folder to get the admin page to return.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Updated OK, until I enabled CDN’ is closed to new replies.