I just upgraded to 0.9.1 and now one of my pages is coming as blank.
Playing with the settings, disabling HTML Minify fixes it. Curiously, if I close comments in the post, minify then works fine again.
I was ready to declare this a Minify problem, but then I tried to enable the Debug options for the page, and that causes the blank page problem again (even with minify disabled).
Unfortunately, my w3tc/log folder is also empty, so maybe I should take care of that problem first (but then I don't know where to start). I've set full permissions in the folder, but still have no log files in there.
For reference, the problematic page is:
(I have minify and debug disabled now for the page to work).
(all other pages on site appear to be working well, regardless of W3TC options)
Any help is appreciated!
Here's my compatibility test results, for reference:
PHP Version: 5.2.13
PHP Timezone: Not set
Web Server: Lite Speed
FTP functions: OK (required for Self-hosted (FTP) CDN support)
Multibyte String support: OK (required for Rackspace Cloud Files support)
cURL extension: Not installed (required for Amazon S3 support)
zlib extension: OK (required for compression support)
Opcode cache: Not installed
Memcache extension: Not installed
Mime type detection: Not installed
Hash function: hash (required for NetDNA purge support)
Safe mode: Off
Open basedir: Off
zlib output compression: Off
mod_mime: Not detected
mod_expires: Not detected
mod_deflate / mod_gzip: Not detected
mod_headers: Not detected
mod_env: Not detected
mod_setenvif: Not detected
mod_rewrite: Not detected
Uploads directory: Write-able
WP_CACHE define: OK
Fancy permalinks: OK
Network mode: Off