[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] proCDN settings
Just wondering if someone could help me with mediatemple cdn settings. I have read the articles on mediatemple but I am left a little confused.
1. Are you suppose to set a subdomain or not? One article mentions it but the other doesnt.
2. Does w3tc upload my files to the cdn or do I upload via media manager? When I look in media manager there is no files there…
3. Does minify need to be enabled with proCDN?, saying that I am left confused as to why I can load the css/images etc via cdn.mydomain.com or any subdomain, I have tried putting in 1234.mydomain and it still loads the files.
4. This question repeats my previous 2 questions …but why with cdn/minify enabled and running speed tests using pingdom and gtmetrix my sites speed is 5-6secs but when minify is disabled (obviously so is cdn) my sites speed is only 2.5 seconds, which has left me somewhat baffled.
I have tried searching google for the past few hours and cannot find a lot of info, so I am hoping someone can give me some help please?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] proCDN settings’ is closed to new replies.