Hi, Frederick or everyone else,
Site is running into an odd problem where W3 Total cache is not showing installed Memcache.
1. Installed W3 on MAIN site (blog.xyz)
2. Installed Memcached
3. Installed W3 on TEST site (blog.xyz/test same WP as main site)
4. Enabled Memcached on test site: WORKS!!!
5. Various W3 tests on test site
6. When I tried to enable Memcached with W3 on main site, Memcached does not show up.
- Emptied Memcache on TEST site
- Disabled W3 on TEST site
- Enabled and disabled W3 on main site
- Reinstalled W3 on main site
- Reset apache and memcached
Still only seeing W3 Memcached option in test site. =/
What else can I try?