[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Feed not updating, even after disabling feed cache
I enabled the feed cache, but since I’ve done so, it seems like feed updating occurs very, very slow (1-2 days). At first i didn’t understand what the problem was, but then I realized it was related to the feed cache. I disabled it a few days ago, posted around 10 posts since then, but the feed is still as it was prior to posting the respective posts.
Note: I’ve emptied page cache and actually all total caches repetedly every day, but to no help.
I run a blog with a relatively sized RSS readership and delivering content through this channel instantaneously is highly important. A few days late is unacceptable (now it doesn’t seem to deliver at all).
A solution to this issue would be very much welcomed. You can see the feed at http://www.zmescience.com/feed and compare to the homepage. Thank you!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Feed not updating, even after disabling feed cache’ is closed to new replies.