[Resolved] [Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Disk (enhanced) Page Caching rebuilding cache on every page visit
Everything appears to be working except for the fact that every page view regenerates the cache files. There aren’t any errors to report, both the gzip & html files are successfully created in the pgcache folder, minify & other features work, and using disk (basic) page caching actually does work (but I’d still like to use enhanced if at all possible).
Things I’ve tried w/o success:
– Disabled every plugin on the site.
– Disabled gzip.
– Disabled every w3tc feature other than page caching.
– Disabled XCache (using “php_value xcache.cacher 0” in my .htaccess)
– Enabling CDN (though I didn’t see this through to set this up “properly” [ie. using a subdomain]).
– Visited pages with cookies disabled
– Visited pages with different browsers
– and more.
I’ve run out of ideas at the moment, and I hope there’s a way to get it to work properly.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Disk (enhanced) Page Caching rebuilding cache on every page visit’ is closed to new replies.