Everything appears to be working except for the fact that every page view regenerates the cache files. There aren't any errors to report, both the gzip & html files are successfully created in the pgcache folder, minify & other features work, and using disk (basic) page caching actually does work (but I'd still like to use enhanced if at all possible).
Things I've tried w/o success:
- Disabled every plugin on the site.
- Disabled gzip.
- Disabled every w3tc feature other than page caching.
- Disabled XCache (using "php_value xcache.cacher 0" in my .htaccess)
- Enabling CDN (though I didn't see this through to set this up "properly" [ie. using a subdomain]).
- Visited pages with cookies disabled
- Visited pages with different browsers
- and more.
I've run out of ideas at the moment, and I hope there's a way to get it to work properly.