I am having a hard time getting the CDN upload to work for a particular site I’m running. I have set it up on many other sites, but for whatever reason, it’s not working on this one site. I’ve captured the network traffic on a working site versus the non working site and it seems to me that when I hit the “test” button, on the working site it does a DNS lookup for RackspaceCloud and then on the non working site it tries connecting to it’s local IP and then attempts to do something with “k3-softwarecli” over http. Anyway- it doesn’t work and I was looking for some advice in troubleshooting. I know for 100% fact it isn’t a credential issue as I’ve used the credentials on another site and it worked fine. I’ve also looked at the slow logs and php error logs and I see nothing.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Debug CDN Upload test’ is closed to new replies.