I’m trying to deliver uploaded files, which are uploaded from my simple press forum, directly from my S3 cdn.
What happens is this:
- In cdn setting > custom file list: wp-content/forum-image-uploads/*
- In the forum user chooses a file to upload
- file gets uploaded to the path above
- but the path to the image on the forum gets changed immediately to the cdn path, which leads to a broken img
The auto-upload is set to 3600 so only then will the new files be uploaded to the cdn. Is it possible to only change the links to the new files when they are uploaded? Or is there another solution?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] CDN: Path to custom file points to cdn, but file is not uploaded yet’ is closed to new replies.