I have a series of questions here for using apache as a poor mans CDN solution:
1) The new version of the plugin does not have a .htaccess for the apache CDN anymore, are we to still use one?
If so, where can I get a copy?
2) The google page speed plugin is still complaining about setting a cookie for my CDN domain even though its a completely different domain.
Any idea what I am doing wrong? (www.gamerslifeline.com)
3) The CDN module allows for multiple hostnames, is it better to use more or less?
4) Any other suggestions when using apache on the CDN to improve performance?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Apache as CDN’ is closed to new replies.