I’ve been troubleshooting decreasing my site load times all day – decided to use Amazon CloudFront with Dreamhost web hosting and W3TotalCache pluginusing CDN – I feel like I’m almost there after 10+ long hours of work!
The remaining issues:
1) My favicon appears on the admin side of WordPress and not on the front end (I’m using the Favicons by Ioane plugin) and the WordPress favicon is there instead
2) the BP pages still load VERY slowly.
3) the images on this page are missing: http://www.catswebweave.com/design-portfolio/ and I’ve checked to make sure they are in the cloudfront and they are.
4) I managed to install memcached on my Dreamhost VPS, though when I do the compatibility check, it says it’s not installed.
The only W3Total Cache feature I am using is the CDN.
Any clues for me?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: W3 Total Cache] Amazon CloudFront, Dreamhost, W3TotalCache with CDN – almost there!’ is closed to new replies.