I’m making this suggestion because there seems to be a need among users of multi-page posts and nobody to meet them since the “Multi-page Toolkit” plugin appears to be defunct.
In addition to adding a “view all” button, this plugin could really be a comprehensive answer to post paging. Consider adding the functionality of the WP-Paginate plugin, the Indizar plugin, and something that could help someone generate a drop-down TOC or at least “name” each page (a la feature articles at TomsHardware.com).
Here’s a list of possible capabilities:
- wp_link_pages currently lets you do a list of numbers OR previous/next links. Allow for both!
- add a “view all pages” link (like this plugin already does!)
- add the capability to “name” each page, which would allow for:
- table of contents! Allow short code to put the TOC whereever you wanted (top or bottom of the article, possibly floated left or right) or, better yet, in a drop down you could position at the top and/or bottom of the article (again, like feature articles on Toms Hardware).
- Finally, all of these options should be able to be mixed and matched, turned on and off. 🙂
Just a wishlist!
I’d write such a plugin were I capable. 🙂
- The topic ‘[Plugin: View All Pages] Plugin Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.