Hi! I have a locally hosted wordpress site where I am building my own custom wordpress theme from scratch. I have the basic structure of the theme ready and I tried the plugin so I am saved from writing a million lines of code. I am still at the learning stage.
The tabs and accordion aren’t working and appear as:
Tab1 Tab2 Tab3
Spoilers don’t respond when clicked.
2. I went through the plugin documentation and I have the wp-footer tag in my footer.php.
3. I deactivated all other plugins, even then I could not get it to work.
4. I also disabled custom formatting, and I am using su_ for the shortcodes. That didn’t work.
5. I also commented out my pagination code in functions.php to see if that works, because in support forum it was mentioned that pagination can also create a problem. It did not work either.
What usually in a WP theme can stop the plugin from working? Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Plugin Version 4.5.0: Theme Incompatibility’ is closed to new replies.