WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » [Plugin: UTF-8 Database Converter] All entries chopped

[Plugin: UTF-8 Database Converter] All entries chopped

  • I’m using WP 2.6.5, and when I activated the plugin and did the conversion, all of my existing blog entries got chopped off somewhere in the middle. Only the first few sentences of each entries remained.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I have the same issue.

    I did the same thing on 2.6.5, and it appears that it truncates the posts at the first non-latin character. Fortunately many of my posts survived, as I wrote in English.

    Recommendation – don’t try using this on wordpress versions later than 2.2.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: UTF-8 Database Converter] All entries chopped’ is closed to new replies.