[Plugin: User Access Manager] First comments on beta
Your plugin works GREAT even in beta shape! We were able to set access to posts & pages to specific roles of users of registered users (favourite56.com). Here are a few suggestions to complete your work:
1. Manage user access groups > Access group can display ONLY roles/users/categories. And a SEPARATE menu can be created to list the posts/pages of a access group since they are TOO MANY to list in “manage user access groups” link.
2. Settings > COMBINE the option of Hide Post Title & Hide Complete Posts. These 2 options were confusing as they work similar. Possibly activating the Post Title, Post Content fields ONLY on-select of Hide Post would make them more understandable.
And i hope a few others are under-completion, anyway just to note:
1. Doesn’t work with categories
2. Authors & Users link, shows access column but doesn’t reflect the access info.
3. Why does the posts/pages titles are suffixed with [L] to indicate they are restricted? Its the most disturbing point.
Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: User Access Manager] First comments on beta’ is closed to new replies.