I installed this plugin this morning. Within an hour the speed of my site began to slow. Then I started having EVERY pingback that’s ever been put on my posts reissued as though done today. Next my site went down giving a 502 gateway error. Fifteen minutes later it came back up, but was with more pingbacks. I called my host and discovered that the plug-in was using 55-60% of the site memory! There were over 400 open connections to the server.
I disabled the plugin and those numbers immediately began to drop. I removed the plugin, deleted the pingbacks, and logged out of my site. I logged back in and functionality is back up.
- The topic ‘Plugin Used too much memory’ is closed to new replies.