Use Google Libraries
[resolved] Dashboard conflict (7 posts)

  1. Dave
    Posted 4 years ago #

    I noticed the WP dashboard on the post edit page not loading well over the past week or so.

    Finally it stopped loading Tiny and the visual editor stopped. So only HTML was showing on the post edit screen.

    Disabled Google Libraries and now edit post page is loading fine.


  2. Jason Penney
    Plugin Author

    Posted 4 years ago #

    I can't reproduce this. What version of WordPress, what theme, and what other plugins are you running?

  3. Dave
    Posted 4 years ago #

    Latest WP version. Site is here.

    I've a lot of plugins running. If you know of a way to make quick list of them I'd be happy to send it to you.

    Just enabled the plugin again, same issue. Without it enabled the edit post page opens near on immediately.

    Happy to help any way I can.

  4. Dave
    Posted 4 years ago #

    I seem to have located the conflict of sorts.

    The issue seems to revolve around the Cloudflare service.

    When activated it alongside Use Google Libraries I'm getting this error. When cloudflare is deactivated, and Use Google Libraries is enabled, there is no error.

    Hope this helps. Though I suspect it's a Cloudflare issue and not one with your plugin. I'll file it with Cloudflare.

  5. Jason Penney
    Plugin Author

    Posted 4 years ago #

    I've tagged this thread with 'cloudflare'. Even if it's not a UGL issue directly I'll be interested to know what you find (and if I can help in some way).

  6. Jason Penney
    Plugin Author

    Posted 4 years ago #

    Dave, any progress on figuring out what's happening?

  7. Dave
    Posted 4 years ago #

    Hi Jason,

    Yea, a couple of things. I contacted Cloudflare about this.

    It does indeed seem to be from their end. Cloudflare also seems to cache / minify JS CSS etc on a WordPress users admin panel.

    They stated that they were working on a fix to this for their next update.

    It's something that pokes it's head up every now and then. Rather than disable anything, I found that if something comes up, I simply empty the cloudflare cache from their site admin (not any WP cache if running a caching plugin) and the situation is immediately resolved.


Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Use Google Libraries
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic