Steps to reproduce:
1. Activate Ultimate Post Type Manager version 1.6.9
2. Visit your user profile and remove tick for "Disable the visual editor when writing"
3. Edit a post or page (not a CPT)
4. Click on the full screen button to activate distraction free writing mode, DFW (HTML or Visual editor does not matter here)
5. Leave your mouse pointer untouched for a few seconds
Expected result: The toolbar and the text box borders disappear, leaving only the text itself visible. Able to write new text. Able to save the text as soon as your mouse is touched again.
This happens: The toolbar is still visible. The box borders disappear as usual. The title field has the grey text "Enter title here" overlayed your actual title (ugly). Not able to save the content. When leaving DFW mode the edited text is gone.
When this plugin is deactivated, or when "Disable the visual editor when writing" is ticked, DFW mode appears as expected. On CPT editing, there are never any problem using DFW (only for "builtin" content types as posts and pages).