I can’t get to see custom posts in a custom taxonomy… (errr 404)
I guess it depends how I define Types taxonomy advanced options…
My site has permalinks set to /%postname%/
I have Types managing several taxonomies for a museum, including departments, collections, etc. They apply to a custom post types called ‘objects’
Let us talk about ‘department’ custom taxonomy.
I set these advanced options in Types:
– Prepend posts with this slug: ‘museum/departments’
– Allow permalinks to be prepended with front base
– Hierarchical URLs
– I nicely get my museum objects under an URL I am happy with:
– On this object, I can see which department (taxonomy) it belongs to (ethnographic), and click on it to see all objects (custom post) in that department (taxonomy)
– I get an error 404 if I want to list all depatrments
I guesss I could work on a specific template for it, but if I can’t see it…
I am sure I could play with one of above Type settings to get it work… (but do not manage)
Because it should be like seeing all posts in a blog category, no?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Types – Custom Fields and Custom Post Types Management] Error 404 when display the taxonomy’ is closed to new replies.