[Plugin: Tweet Old Post] Cannot authorize Twitter
I have the same problems as described here:
- WP 3.4.2 network installation, but plugin only activated on 1 blog
- I’m using the newest version of plugin.
- I’ve logged in at Twitter.
- Now going to plugin’s settings page and trying to authorize. The blog URL is without “www” like it is set at the settings page, too!
- It leads me to Twitter, where I click to authorize the App. Then Twitter tries to lead me back.
Then I get an error page, screenshot: http://i49.tinypic.com/2rz3oxy.jpg
This means – translated in English – something like:
Error: redirection error The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
My cookies are enabled for sure!
The URL of this error page begins with
Have you considered, that Twitter’s API has changed and that Twitter does not allow since September showing tweets on other sites, for example the Twitter receipts with IFFT does not work any longer since this September 2012. Maybe this might be a reason for the plugin is not working?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Tweet Old Post] Cannot authorize Twitter’ is closed to new replies.