1. I get that I can add multiple users into one “blend”, but I tried to add a Twitter list and it didn’t work. Is there any way to run a feed from a Twitter list? With a list, I can easily (in Twitter) decide who is in and out of the list.
2. The other advantage of your plugin is the ability to run many Twitter updates in one page. I’ve been able to exceed a limit of 20 Tweets using other Twitter plugins, and even RSS feeds from list pages. 20 isn’t enough for my purposes. How do you get to pull in so many? Maybe if I know I can amend an RSS plugin to better suit my needs.
3. I have tweaked all the options in the Dashboard, but I still get a lot of junk (replies, conversations, etc) showing up in my blended feeds. What can I do about this?
4. I’m worried about server resources. I’m trying to run a site that features Twitter feeds. I need a widget for each page, as they relate to specific countries, and I’d like around 200 or so Tweets to show up. With 20+ countries, I’m worried I’m going to kill my server. Advice? For another site I want to the same for about 60 countries.
Thanks for any responses
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Tweet Blender] General questions’ is closed to new replies.