Transposh WordPress Translation
[resolved] Works great on one site but not another... (5 posts)

  1. johnnybad
    Posted 4 years ago #

    I have two websites that currently use transposh, I think its a great plugin...

    The sites are completely identical but when I use the plugin on one of the sites specifically when I attempt to translate to characters such as arabic or chinese, the plugin it seems breaks... It seems display code not just the translated words...

    Site = appletruthandrumors.com has no problems...

    Site = Googletruthandrumors.com has the problems....

    Anyone else experiencing this?


  2. Ofer Wald
    Plugin Author

    Posted 4 years ago #

    Seems like you have Cufon on your problematic site, disable it and clear auto translation cache and things will work

    Good luck

  3. johnnybad
    Posted 4 years ago #

    Thanks for the quick reply...

    Cufon is not used on my problematic site...

    Any other suggestions?

  4. johnnybad
    Posted 4 years ago #

    So... I went looking through previous posts and came across an discussion that was found about the DB maintenance options...

    What I did to resolve was "Delete all automated Translations" and then performed the "Attempt to fix..." option..

    Just thought I would let you know... Thanks for your help... learned something new out of it which is always a bonus...

  5. Ofer Wald
    Plugin Author

    Posted 4 years ago #

    Glas to hear things worked out... ;)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Transposh WordPress Translation
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic


No tags yet.