Support » Plugin: Simple Google reCAPTCHA » Plugin translation

  • Resolved gmcms

    (@gmcms)


    Hi, I made a po/mo translation that I reported in the plugin translation page.
    I tried different name for the files in the languages directory, but none of them is working.
    There is the
    load_plugin_textdomain("sgr", false, dirname(plugin_basename(__FILE__))."/languages/");
    But what is the exact syntax to use in the file names to get it working?
    Thanks
    Regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I will answer to myself. There is a bug in the call to load_plugin_textdomain. The domain is not “sgr” but it has to be “simple-google-recaptcha” to use the translation files from the plugin’s languages directory.

    It would be great to have the same text domain in all the php program to not break the translation on the next plugin upgrade.
    Thanks

    Plugin Author Minor

    (@minor)

    Hi @gmcms,

    yes, you are right. It’s fixed now (version 2.2).

    I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

    Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin translation’ is closed to new replies.