TinyMCE Advanced was working fine. But as soon as I set up cookie free domain for my static files, it broke 🙁
To be precise, the only feature that broke is table creation. I have no idea why. When I try to create a table, the table creation window pops up, but it’s empty…
– All my other plugins are working perfectly
– I cleared all caches (Browser, DB cache, and WP Super Cache)
– Wp-config code is ok : define(“WP_CONTENT_URL”, “http://static.mydomain.com”);
– DNS for subdomain is set up properly.
I would be very grateful if you could help me 🙂
- The topic ‘[Plugin: TinyMCE Advanced] Not working with Cookie Free domain’ is closed to new replies.